Saturday, May 5, 2018

Concrete visions.

Are you emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually expressive, free, balanced, healthy…?? Is any type of fear blocking you, depressing you, affecting you in any way…??
31781813_456569091443125_5306822682828865536_n
The subconscious is where our experiences, beliefs and memories are stored.  Self-knowledge, the understanding of our thoughts and behaviors and their influence on our lives, will make the unconscious conscious; however, quite often people repress things, avoid expression, ignore how they feel and think, and they remain trapped in themselves with bouts of sadness, embarrassment, moodiness, anger, and all types of anxiety…  Ever happened to you that your subconscious knows something but your conscious does not fully, or that you feel you cannot quite express yourself or be free from a feeling you have deep inside…??

 Liberation, inner revolution, deeper knowledge through drawing or mapping your inner images, visions, or feelings; and this is tapping into your own subconscious to access that repressed sense you have, and this not only frees you to feel better and direct your life with greater vision and confidence but it enables you to communicate more openly with others while you make your unconscious conscious through your art/through your divine expression…  Map your business strategies.  Write down how you feel about a certain situation.  Describe your mental images on paper.  Work on freeing past memories.  Whatever you do, make your unconscious conscious always.  You can see better if the pond is cleaner.

For example, I used to wake up in the middle of the night and write my dreams; and so I found many answers I was looking for in that moment of my life–by making the unconscious forces of consciousness work to my advantage I liberated myself and opened my own conscious mind to greater understanding.  As in dreams, one may experience certain unbalance, unhealthiness, trapped emotions during day or night, and this may disturb us; and so, in those cases making use of our inner abilities for artistic expression is what will make the difference between slavery or freedom.
 
54428main_mm_image_feature_102_jwlarge121
 
“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart.  Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” ~ C.G. Jung; Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology.



My personal blog:  https://thegodwithinblog.wordpress.com/
Follow me on my Facebook personal page: https://www.facebook.com/asa.rodrigue...
Follow me on my Facebook public page: https://www.facebook.com/AsaRodriguez35/
Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/asa-rodri...
Follow me on my film's page, The Loose Damned": https://www.facebook.com/theloosedamn.


No comments:

Post a Comment